March 20-22, 2014
Marriott Savannah Riverfront
Room rates are $155.
Call 800-285-0398 for reservations.
Cut off of our room block is Feb. 19, 2014.
Entertainment – Banks & Shane!
Once again Mingledorff’s will be sponsoring the entertainment which will be the great Banks & Shane! You will LOVE this group if you have not heard them. They are great singers and very funny! CLICK HERE for a sample of their singing. But I will tell you, they are much funnier in person than you will hear on the website!
Tentative topics are:
- Proven Steps To Profitable Growth – Jackie Rainwater
- Ladders and Chemicals – OSHA
- Lead Generation and the internet – Michele Smith, All Contractor Marketing
- A Changing Market With New Competitors and How To Combat It Providing Whole House Integrated Solutions- Vicki Moss,Honeywell
- Health Insurance Latest – Steve Roy
- Consumer Protection – John Sours, Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection
- Code Changes – Joel Rodriguez, Inspection Manager, Gwinnett County
The Conditioned Air Association of Georgia (CAAG) is a state-wide, non profit trade association which represents heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors (HVACR) who work on residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
CAAG, formed in 1980, CAAG has over 900 members in 23 local chapters. The membership is composed of a great diversity in sizes of member firms from the very large mechanical contractors to the very small family owned businesses. Regardless of the size, CAAG represents the professionals in the industry who have a genuine interest in improving the industry for both the customer and the contractor.
CAAG’s goal is to promote quality and professionalism in the HVACR industry in the state of Georgia and the demonstration of a genuine concern for the satisfaction of our customers by providing quality service.
CAAG Mission Statement
The mission statement of the Conditioned Air Association of Georgia (CAAG) is to assist and enable CAAG members in every way possible to acquire, serve, and satisfy their customers by…
- providing the highest quality technical and management information and services,
- promoting good business ethics and sound business practices,
- being the standard of excellence by which all others are measured,
- promoting the genuine concern for the safety and satisfaction of customers by providing quality products and services